You can achieve naturally curly, wavy hair without a roller hassle or a curling iron. In this hair tutorial, Aveda stylist Paige shows you how to create a heat-less curl hairstyle using Aveda’s wooden vegan paddle brush along with some excellent tips for using Aveda Damage Remedy.
- Shampoo your hair using Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo, which helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
- On damp hair, start to style by applying Be Curly Style-Prep and brush through with the Aveda Paddle Brush.
- Part hair into sections and begin to twist each section away from the face.
- Add more hair to the twist until there is no more hair to add. Wrap the ends around and secure with a bobby pin or clip on the other side of the head.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
- Allow hair to dry overnight and remove the pins in the morning.
- To help bind split ends together, apply Damage Remedy Split End Repair to the ends only.
- Lock in curls with all-day frizz control that leaves hair touchable by spraying in Be Curly Curl Enhancer Hair Spray, scrunch in to finish the look.