The Hair Straightening Brushes are getting better and better. Just when you think they can not make any more improvements, they do. And so with the GHD PLATINUM+ regarding hair damage.
Ghd Platinum+ Is The World’s First Smartest Straightener At Preventing Hair Damage
GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER is the world’s smartest hair straightener that predicts your hair needs and helps prevent damage. The GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER monitors heat 250 times per second and guards against damaging your hair. The Predictive technology of the GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER results in stronger and healthier hair.
Wow! The PLATINUM+ gives better results and leaves hair silken and straighter with fewer passes than older GHD hair straighteners.
According to Todd E. Schlesinger, MD, FAAD, FASMS Medical Director, Board-Certified Dermatologist, Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery at the Dermatology and Laser Center of Charleston, “Too much heat can cause damage. Flat irons, hair dryers, curling irons, hot rollers – every day many women subject their hair to an increased about of directly applied heat. Doing so on a frequent basis can lead to dry, damaged hair. Try letting your hair air dry naturally as often as possible and reduce the amount of time direct heat is applied to your strands.“
I highly recommend the GHD PLATINUM+ for thin hair. I love the 9-foot swivel cord. This feature alone makes it so convenient to style hair. I know I will always have enough power cord to stretch across the bathroom and reach my head. But the best feature I love is the 185 degrees Celsius automatic temperature for styling. All the guesswork is removed.
According to our in-house hair analyst, Stacey, “You get the precise temperature that works for 90% of all the hair types or more. However, not recommend for really thick hair.” This is the temperature that will deliver results so you can have peace of mind that you are not burning your hair. How many times have you accidentally hit the temperature button while styling? And to your horror, you were maxed out on the heat setting. Or how many times did you get in a hurry and use too high a temperature when styling?
Is The GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER Worth It?
The GHD Platinum Plus styler is the most technologically advanced, and aesthetically pleasing straightener on the market as of this writing. And it’s going to cost more than others. However, I feel it’s worth it for a high quality innovated product that helps protect your hair. It’s the most effective hair straightener on the market today and worth it due to the built-in technology.
Is the GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER Good For Fine Hair?
If you have thick hair or are moving the iron over an area where you have thinner hair, the GHD Platinum+ will use more force to straighten it than it would if you had thin hair. If you use GHD’s brand-new, straightener, the company claims that you may anticipate experiencing 70 percent less breakage, 20 percent more shine, and double the color protection.
Here Is Are The Reasons Why The GHD PLATINUM+ Is Good For Fine Hair
- Great for fine hair because it monitors heat 250 times per second to maintain 365oF optimum styling temperature for 70% stronger hair, 20% more shine, and 2x color safety, according to GHD.
- Ultra-zone predictive technology detects hair thickness and styling speed and adjusts results that are exclusive to you.
- The wishbone hinge and round barrel allow for flexible, snag-free styling of sleek locks, curls, flicks, or waves.
- A ceramic flat iron with advanced, precision milled, floating plates and a high gloss finish for effortless, perfectly smooth styling and shine.
- Heat resistant protective plate guard, allowing you to take your style and hair straightener wherever you want.
- Universal voltage ensures that you get the same high-quality output no matter where you are in the world.
- For peace of mind, use the automatic sleep mode to switch the GHD PLATINUM+ styler off after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- The one-of-a-kind wishbone hinge keeps the precision milled plates balanced, making for snag-free styling.
- The GHD PLATINUM+ has universal voltage, so you can use it anywhere in the world. And with the automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity, you won’t have to think about whether your GHD PLATINUM+ is turned off.
For Fine Hair
- Great for fine hair because Heat is monitored 250 times per second and adjusts results
- Temperature is monitored for 365 degrees and the benefit is healthy hair. 365 degrees is the temperature for optimum styling
- Goes to sleep after 30 minutes
- Wishbone handle design. the benefit is no snag styling
For Thick Hair And Other Considerations
- May not be suitable for thick hair due to limited to a 365 degree temperature setting. Also if used on thing hair may take longer due to 365 degree temperature setting maximum.Cost $50.00 more than the GOLD STRAIGHTENER
- Cost $109.04 more than the ORIGINAL STRAIGHTER
- Reports of circuit boards going bad – early models.
|The GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER Hair Saving Comparison List|
|Damage Prevention Features||GHD PLATINUM+ HAIR STRAIGHTENER||GOLD STRAIGHTENER||ORIGINAL STRAIGHTENER|
|Heat Up Time||20 Seconds||25 Seconds||30 Seconds|
|Technology Type||Ultra-Zone||Ceramic Heat||Ceramic Heat|
|365 Degrees Temperature||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Auto Sleep Mode||30 Minutes||30 Minutes||30 Minutes|
According to Adam Reed, “ghd have made the best styler even better!” The thing that I love most about ghd platinum + is that it features the most incredible SMART technology that adapts to every individual’s hair needs and this has made styling so easy for me.“
References On HairBrushy: