|Miropure Hair Straightening Brush Review|
Enhanced Miropure Hair Straightening Brush 2-in-1 Ionic For Healthy Hair
So not to wast any of your time let’s get to it and answer some of the questions you may have about the Miropure hair straightening brush.
In this review I’ll take a closer look at the pros and cons of the MicroPure Straightening Brush. If you are one of those persons who dreamed of silky straight hair then this article & straightening brush is for you. MicroPure Straightening Brush contains a built in ionic-generator to help with frizzy hair.
One of the best things you can do for yourself is make yourself look good. And by having a good general appearance will change your mood dramatically. You will feel much better about yourself and of course have more confidence. So all this to say that having straight hair can have a big impact on your overall feeling. In this article I’ll outline what I think are the advantages of the Miropure brush, plus give you the top 5 features and in-depth explanations of the technology used. You will know why these features are important and the pros and cons of this brush.
|Advantages||Miropure Hair Straightening Brush|
|1 Double Negative Ions||Y|
|2 Helps Hair Grow|
|3 Polishes Hair-shaft||Y|
|4 Creates a Natural Shine||Y|
|5 Less Static||Y|
|8 Easy To Use & Travel Friendly||Y|
|9 Good for Blow-Outs|
|10 Maximum Penetration|
|11 Advanced technology||Y|
|12 360 Rotating Handle||Y|
|13 Auto Off||Y|
|14 Temperature Lock Function||Y|
|16 Heat Settings||16 Heat Settings – Super!|
|17 LCD Display||Y|
|18 Fast Start Up||60 second|
|20 Ceramic Heater||Y|
Be sure to read my article called Best Hair Straightening Brush after reading this one! I analyzed and reviewed the top brands and documented my findings. I’m sure you will want read before making your purchase.
Miropure Hair Straightening Brush Instructions
- Use on Dry hair
- Press the power on button and wait for the straightening brush to warm up
- Press the + button to adjust the brush temperature
- One the brush is on and temperature set the brush will led light light will flash till the temperature has been reached.
- When the LED light is on and steady the brush is ready to use
- Once straightening is completed press the power button and hold to power off and then unplug
- Let cool down before storage
Hot brushes are great time savers, I am sure you will agree. I analyzed the top brands and documented my findings. I’m sure you will want read before making your purchase. You can find my articles here: “Hot Brushes“.
MiroPure, 2-in-1 Ionic Straightening Brush Top 5 Features
- Double Ionic Generator for healthy silky hair: The MiroPure brush straightens the hair by sealing the hair cuticles, thus reducing knotting effects. Get silky, healthy, natural hair instead of a flat burnt look.
- Automatic temperature locking and auto locking: Ensuring maximum safety and maximum performance all the time. Will automatically shut off, if it is not used for 60 minutes, as a built – in safety feature.
- Simple to work and easy to move: Straighten hair. Has a 360 ° swivel power cord for use at any angle at home. You can also take it with you anywhere in minutes, regardless of where you are, to get your hair soft and silky.
- NANO comb for high density curly hair: Turn curly hair easily in just minutes! And the massaging effect helps hair follicles and stimulates the scalp.
- New MCH heating: The MCH (Ceramic Metal Heater) provides even heat and a fast recovery time. The heat temperature adjustable between 150 ° C (300 ° F) and 230 ° C (450 ° F) allows you to match your specific type of hair: thick, thin, fine, wave-like or curled. It can heat to the desired temperature in just one minute and deliver excellent results. The most important thing to remember here regarding MCH heating is that you get even heat. The brush produces a consistent temperature throughout the brush head. One part of the brush is not going to deliver a higher temperature than other parts of the brush head. Miropure went out of their way to specifically engineer this feature into their brush head design. So as you use the brush and your hair is being combed through the brush head heat is applied evenly and at the right temperature as not to damage your hair and cause hot spots. Very nice feature!
Nano comb brush, high density fitting all types of hair, such as fine hair or wavy hair. MiroPure gives you greater control over your style while reducing static flyaway.
Get professional results from digitally controlled 450 ° F heat quickly. For various hair types, 16 different temperatures (300F-450F).In my opinion having lots of heat setting is very important. First, it allows you to dial-in the precise heat without overheating your hair. Too little heat and your style will not hold. but too much heat and you can damage your hair.
According to Meesh, Hair Product Analyst, “Having 16 heat settings allows you much better control.” You will have to experiment to find the right heat setting for your hair type. Thick hair will require a higher heat setting so your curl, wave, or straightening will last all day.
Auto shut off: With every use you can add peace of mind due to the 60 minutes auto shutoff feature. How many times have you been rushed in the mornings? You have a thousand things to do to get ready and you are multitasking like crazy. You are out the door and on your way then you ask yourself, “did I forget to shut off the straightener“? You now have that horror stricken look on your face. But then you remember oh, wait, I have the MicoPure with the auto shut-off feature. This is why this is one of the best features I love!
Now that being said, there is room for improvement. I would have like to have a 30 minute auto shut off. But due to the manufacturing process that may have added additional cost so a good compromise is 60 minutes. I? am guessing with a 60 minute shut off all Miroprure had to do was to put in a timer. With a 30 minute auto shut off, 30 minutes may not be long enough, so additional technology would be needed to detect movement and not shut off if it’s being used. Too expensive.
Using the Miropure brush to straighten hair. Miropure works with natural really curly hair. It does a wonderful job straightening it. Usually your hair is much smoother than using a flat iron and it takes less time to straighten it with the brush. Plus your hair will thank you due to straightening with a brush because your hair is not prone to breaking and over heating.
360 degree swivel power cord. This feature alone can make a big difference. Such a simple feature but it eliminates the twisting and tangling of the power cord. As you move the brush from one section of your hair to another the power cord eventually get tangles and you have to unplug the straightening brush to untangle the cord.
Using on wet hair. One word of caution is never use this product on wet hair. First of all it can damage your hair by causing split ends and could burn your hair. Many folks do not realize that when you hair is wet it’s at it’s weakest point. The best option is to wait until your hair is about 80% dry before straightening. Wet hair can be stretched very easily and then it can snap. If this happens you will now have split-ends. Also this product is not made for curling hair only straightening.
According to Stacey, Hair Research Analyst, “Having a temperature lock is another very nice feature. The auto temperature lock automatically locks the temperature setting so that while you are using the temperature does not change by mistake.” Let’s say you are styling your hair using a lower temperature and you accidentally pressed the temperature button on the handle and increased the temperature to a much higher level. The higher temperature setting could be damaging to your hair. If you have thin hair the higher temperature could cause hot spots in your hair. But with the Miropure the temperature is locked to prevent this type of accidental disaster from happening. I am impressed Miropure put this feature into their products at this price point. I would anticipate this feature in straighteners costing much more.
Miropure Brush Pros and Cons Review Summary
- Ionic generator
- Auto temperature locking
- Auto shut off
- 16 different temperatures
- Only works with 120v – does not work in Europe
- Instructional manual could be better
Most people are going to be skeptical at first but this brush does its job well. Even with tight curls and or coils this brush is better at straightening than an expensive flat iron. You can brush your hair in sections with a wire brush and then make a pass through using the straightener brush. This technique works well. We can say with confidence this works well with naturally kinky and coily curls. We would definitely recommend this product for anyone with curly hair!
If you have straight hair you can still use this product to get a fantastic super sleek and silky look. This product can make your hair look pin straight.
When purchasing, make sure to get an original MicroPure product. There are many off-brands out there for sale on popular online sites. I also recommend purchasing a new one, not a refurbished or used one. Make sure to test it out thoroughly and review the return policy before making your purchase.
The glove is for your other hand. The handle does not get hot. Most of the time your hair will be hot, so while does strands you can touch your hair while its still hot. This allows you to work faster and not have to wait till the hair cools down.
The size of this brush is about the size of a big comb, a little over 10 inches in length. If you can wield a big brush or comb you should have no problems using.
Only works with 120v – does not work in Europe. They may have a European version but as of this writing I am are not aware of one.
So as you can see there are a few minor cons but overall I feel this is a very good brush with many features built-in to protect your hair. And this is very important in my opinion. The last thing you want to do is to spend money on a product that can damage your hair, right? The MCH heating technology and the auto temperature lock protects your hair. The 360 degrees swivel power cord and auto-shut off makes using the straightener brush easy, safe and convenient. These features allows you to quickly style your hair and not wast your time untangling cords and wondering if you turned off the brush. The bottom line is you most likely spend a lot of money on hair products so it makes since not to skimp on a straighter brush. In the long run if you use the product several times a week you will be glad you spent more and got one with features built-in to protect your hair.
Please comment below on what you are using and how you like it, why you bought it and your thoughts. I would be interested to hear.
Hot brushes are a great way to style your hair:
- Hair Straightener Review Hot Brushes That Won’t Damage Your Hair
- Glamfields Hot Hair Straightening Brush
- Miropure Hair Straightening Review
- InStyler Hot Air Heat Settings
- Negative Ion Straightener Hot Air Brush
- Instyler Glossie Ceramic Hot Air Styling Tool
- Asavea Hot Air Hair Straightening Brush
- InStyler 2-Way Rotating Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener
- How To Use An InStyler